This sale is so good because Shopbop has the best prices on designer pieces! I love the variety of designers, and when they have a 25% off sale, you can really go wild with your favorite brands. Make sure to use code FAMILY25.
I've been wanting a pair of mules, and I love this black suede pair from Schutz. I also own a pair of the Kate Spade New York Gayla Sunglasses, but totally left them on the sidewalk and they got stepped on this year on vacation! Total bummer, but since they're such a classic, I always know I can find them again. This price isn't half bad, either! My roommate just bought a Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress for only $70 at an outlet (I KNOW!), so when I saw this, it had to go at the top of my list. Finally, I've been loving Kate Spade's watches for a long time, and you really can't beat this price.
What did you pick up at the Shopbop Friends & Family Sale?
left to right, top to bottom
XO
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!