With all of these Friends & Family sales going on lately, I'm going to go broke... However, I did manage to buy my very first Christmas gift of the season. (Is it really that time already?) Now that we're at the end of October, it's officially time to start thinking about gifts for family and friends, so these sales are coming at a very good time.
30% off everything
Code: F14FFUS
I can't believe some of these deals; because you can get the 30% off sale items as well, you can really get a great item for a low cost! I have the Cherry Lane Stacy wallet, and I truly love it. It is so easy to use, and simple in its design. This cuban plum color is to die for!
Kate Spade came out with a new book just recently, and you can get it for a steal at $28. It's a great find for a coffee table book, and it has very cute imagery inside. My final favorite is the Gramercy Grand watch. Kate Spade has the best watches, and this one is simple and pretty. (The one on my Christmas list, though, is the Metro, on sale for $195 $137!) Happy shopping!
UNDER $100
OVER $100
XO
Amanda


No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!