There has been such an influx of new pieces from my very favorite brands today!
FIRST THINGS FIRST...
FIRST THINGS FIRST...
I love just about everything Tory Burch (not to mention the designer is an incredible woman), and their new line of watches is definitely making its way onto my wish list immediately! The Swiss artisanship blended with Tory Burch's signature styles, including fretwork and pops of color, makes for truly gorgeous watches. I can't wait to get my hands on The Reva; the Luggage and Ivory Double-Wrap are both so classic, and at $395, they're on the lower end of the price spectrum.
NEXT UP...
My love for Everlane is long-lasting, but even more so now that they have made a shoe. The Modern Loafer is exactly what I would expect Everlane's first shoe to be - 100% Italian leather, a slightly pointed-toed loafer that is just perfect for the fall season. I am on the lookout for a great pair of menswear-esque shoes, and these might just fit the bill. And at $165 (comparing to $425 for traditional retail), this is a really high quality shoe that will last for years to come.
XO
Amanda


No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!