Pages

Tuesday, September 30

Tiny space, big luxury

A bathroom has to have a delicate balance between being very functional, and also nice to look at. My current bathroom is extremely small (think 3' x 7' or so), and I had decided that there isn't a ton that I can do with it. But then I realized that this is just a really great challenge to find find ways to spruce up the room!

We have a pedestal sink, and there isn't much room for anything besides a bottle of soap. That being said, one easy way to spruce up your bathroom is to bring in soap and lotion to keep by the sink. I know I end up washing my hands about a million times a day, so it's nice to have lotion by the sink to replenish some moisture. I love L'Occitane for simple skincare; they have soft fragrances that aren't overpowering, and the packaging looks nice, too, so it will up the look of your bathroom with one minor detail.



The next thing I always notice in our bathroom is our mirror. Replacing a plain rectangular mirror with a scalloped-edge mirror in a more interesting shape adds a hint of elegance, and it doesn't break the bank. I love these gorgeous shapes from Pottery Barn.

Eleanor Frameless MirrorsPiper Frameless Mirrors



Finally, and most perhaps most importantly, comes storage. I have little to no space for anything in my bathroom - we have some shelving above the toilet that is not extremely spacious, but has enough room to fit some decorative baskets and towels. You can get inexpensive shelves from Target, IKEA or Amazon, then stack up all of the cute accessories you can find for a fun look in your bathroom!

bathroom shelves - bobbiestyle  love the shelves and all the items in them
Love this look from 320sycamoreblog!

SHOP ACCESSORIES
Aquatic Animal Object, Whale Tail, Brass    

    Coral Tree



XO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!