I am looking into my wardrobe and still seeing all of my light blues and bright pinks from summer. It's time to make a change. Not only do I need to clear my summer wear out for fall, I also can't wait to shop a few new colors to pull into my wardrobe!
My color crushes for this season include olive, burgundy, navy and camel. I am partial to olive because I have green eyes, and this color always seems to make them pop! But I do think it's a very flattering color across skin tones, which makes it so popular. Burgundy is an obvious favorite for fall; the color of cranberries and leaves falling from trees. While navy is always floating around my wardrobe, I feel that it takes an even larger role this season. I am excited to replace some of my basic black pieces with those in navy. Finally, camel. This is a soft, warm neutral that is easy to pair with anything! If you're getting a new bag this season, definitely consider investing in something camel. Otherwise, it's easy to incorporate in a number of other ways.
Shop my color crushes!
OLIVE
BURGUNDY
NAVY
CAMEL
H&M Leggings High Waist $18
XO
Amanda








No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!