This week was busy with work, but full of fun, as well! I have some good things to look forward to, and some new workouts to keep up with.
![]() |
| I'm probably at her skill level... (Credit: Radiance Power Yoga) |
yoga
I signed up for a week of unlimited yoga at a nearby studio, and let me just say that I love it! I had done yoga before a couple of times in college, but it was usually in a gym workout room, which didn't do much for relaxation. At The Studio DC, everything is very eclectic and welcoming, and I really enjoyed my experience.
If you've never been, you can sign up for a week of unlimited yoga for $20, or a month of unlimited yoga for $50. I highly suggest trying it out (especially for those who are like me and don't find much time to sit down and relax)!
shopping sales
So many sales this week. I know we had Columbus Day at the start, but I still can't believe how many have popped up in my inbox! I managed to splurge a bit on a couple of items that I had been wanting for a while. First, I got a new pair of J.Crew Andie Chinos. I have them in British Khaki, but wanted something a little more fun! I also finally got a new necklace; I feel like I've been repeating the same ones so often.
I'm going to a gala in a couple of weeks and needed a really amazing pair of metallic shoes to wear with my gown, and found this absolute steal from Dolce Vita, the Riso shoe, which only set me back $169 $26! Finally, now that I started yoga, I decided to get a new pair of yoga pants from Old Navy (they're only $15!). I love the subtle leopard pattern!
maryland homecoming
This week was homecoming at the University of Maryland, and I was lucky enough to go to the game! I always love returning to campus and getting to relive college a little. We tailgated, and sat in the student section to watch a Terrapins win! It was a great time, and the weather was great. I bundled up in a red Gap boyfriend sweater ($60 $30 $18 code SHOP), J.Crew pixie pants ($98), and Sam & Libby for Target riding boots ($55).
georgetown gala
Next Friday, I'm so excited to go to the Fly Me To The Moon Georgetown Gala! My friend invited me, and I get to dress up in a gorgeous gown, stunning heels, and get my hair done at Blowout Bar. I can't wait to see the amazing outfits and have a fancy night out. Pictures to come!
XO
Amanda





No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!