Well, it's Friday. Thank goodness, because I'm about ready for a break. Work is consistently busy, and with added events in the evenings, I'm ready for some me-time! This weekend I'm looking forward to my boyfriend coming to visit, spending time with friends in a part of DC I haven't gotten to explore yet, tailgating a University of Maryland football game (go Terps!), and going to the Renaissance Festival.
It may sound like my weekend will be anything but relaxing, but I'm looking forward to time with friends and family! Plus, Monday is going to be a "personal day," and I can't wait to take full advantage. Here are a few of my very favorite things that I discovered this week!
I am always looking for dark-but-not-black polishes, and this is my new favorite in a super-dark forest green.
I love to make everything more colorful, especially work, when I'm stuck in the office with little entertainment. Writing with these makes taking notes a little more fun.
I don't ever want to take it for granted that I live in the nation's capital with the most amazing historic buildings. What I've been doing lately? Going on evening runs to get to know my neighborhood.
Not only do they have adorable bedding (scalloped hand-embroidered sheets, anyone?), but their throws and lavender almond linen spray have me ready to hop into bed.
XO
Amanda


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!