A huge trend I've been noticing lately in stores? Menswear.
LOAFERS
I feel like loafers came around heavily last fall, and they certainly aren't going anywhere anytime soon. If anything, women's footwear is only getting more borrowed from the boys. Some designers are sticking with signature men's shoes and adding a bit of flair, such as a fun pattern or an extra detail, like zippers on the J.Crew Leather Double-Zip Loafers.
BASEBALL TEES
I'm a huge fan of this look because it's super casual and easy to wear. Girls have been stealing this look for years, but they've been getting paid special attention in stores lately.
LEFT TO RIGHT: A.P.C. Atelier de Production et de Creation, $135; James Perse, $115; Banana Republic, $75
BLAZERS
Adding a blazer to anything makes it instantly more dressed up, especially with the blazers that are coming around now. I love the round necks and fun patterns of the blazers coming around in stores now.
COLLARS
Whether they're being rounded or embellished, collars are made to stand out for fall. I love the subtle addition of rhinestones or embroidery to a collar, and the Peter Pan collars are instantly girly.
SHOP THE LOOKS FOR LESS
LOAFERS
LEFT TO RIGHT: MICHAEL Michael Kors, $150 $102; Clarks, $120 $90; Paul Green $280 $85
BASEBALL TEES


No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!