Pages

Tuesday, September 9

Seeing spots

SS Print Shop, $15

Leopard is easily one of my favorite prints. It is so versatile, and as Jenna Lyons bravely yet obviously once said, "As far as I'm concerned, leopard is a neutral." But does that mean that it always has to be one? 

One of my favorite skirts is leopard, and it was a total steal from Target last fall. But it totally breaks the status quo by incorporating navy, burgundy and gold, making this a total standout piece that I never stop getting compliments on! As loyal as I am to my very favorite black-and-beige leopard, I am ready to venture out and see what else I can find to make a statement in this popular pattern.



top to bottom, left to right

Topshop Neon Leopard Umbrella $32
Making your fashion statement one rainy day at a time.

Maison Scotch Oversized Intarsia Cardigan $229
This soft wool knit cardigan is perfect to throw on with jeans for the cool days ahead. The base color is neutral, but the pop of navy leopard makes for an interesting piece!

I love the subtlety in this print, and the dark green is a great jewel tone.

Oversized works well with leopard, and this print is really eye-catching!

Still on the line of a neutral, I like the gray and navy that are incorporated in this print.

Joie Rancher Top $178 $103
A swirl of white, blue and black, this color combination is subtle and easy to wear.

Because I'm still not giving up on summer completely. What a fun color (and the price isn't bad either)!



XO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!