Pages

Thursday, September 11

Brand Spotlight: Jack Wills

Photo: The Georgetown Dish
I recently came across the fabulously British store Jack Wills while shopping in Georgetown, and I'm glad that I did. Upon first look, you can't help but notice the overwhelming (and adorable) pink and navy color scheme that adds a bit of extra charm to the shop.

The preppy lines for both men and women can be dressed up or down, and I love the simple cuts and fabrics that they use. I'm a huge fan of this store, and I'm excited to shop their sale (which is extensive and really affordable)! See my very favorite picks on sale now.




top to bottom, left to right
Edwoth Shirt $60 $39
Westbury Crew $80 $54
Carew Belt $40 $15
Ibstone Clutch $30 $24
Fairlawn Blazer $148 $69
Fullford Tee $30 $19


Photo: Jack Wills

XO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!