Pages

Monday, September 29

Altuzarra for Target

I am a huge fan of designer collaborations. Whether it's a permanent line (like Kohl's LC Lauren Conrad and Simply Vera by Vera Wang) or lines that come and go, I always look forward to who will take the plunge into affordable designer fashions next. I love keeping a look out for the next huge Target collaboration, as they have had so many incredible ones (read: Isaac Mizrahi, Alexander McQueen, Liberty of London, Missoni)! 

Currently available at Target stores and online is the Altuzarra for Target collection. I was initially really impressed with the quality; when I first saw the commercial, I thought it was for a designer brand. The details on the pieces are well-thought-out and really add something special to each piece. See my favorite pieces from the line!


Altuzarra for Target Sleeveless Sheer Bow Blouse- Black
FAVORITE TOP | Sleeveless Sheer Bow Blouse $30
This top with the over-the-top bow is to die for! An instant statement piece, it will pair perfectly with black for a chic look, or a pop of color in the form of a bright skirt or pair of pants. Get a similar look in python print, too.

BEST DRESS | Ponte Dress with Lace Detail $40
Okay, starting with the fact that this is only $40, this is a total steal. The neckline is perfectly feminine, and the lace adds some added detail to this basic black dress. Great for work or play!

Altuzarra for Target Trench Coat with Back Detail- Military Green/Black
CHOICE OUTERWEAR | Trench Coat with Back Detail $90
I love a great trench, and this one is no exception. The deep olive color with contrasting black sleeves looks amazing, especially with the peplum detailing on the back.

BEST PAJAMAS | Satin Cami Set $35
Want to feel instantly chic and sexy? It takes little more than satin and eyelash lace.

Altuzarra for Target Ankle Strap Pump- Black
FAVORITE SHOE | Ankle Strap Pump $40
This ankle strap heel is a perfect addition to your closet. Basic black with some textured detailing makes this a classic!


STATEMENT PIECE | Velvet Blazer $60
This might be because I'm binge-watching The OC from start to finish at the moment and Marissa rocks blazers like it's her job, I'm really into this piece. It would be easy to give some extra style to any outfit, and it's a great pick for fall.


XO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!