Pages

Monday, September 15

September steals

While I have been trying to keep my spending to a minimum, I can't help but splurge on some pieces for September! The weather is changing and my mind is on dark burgundies and soft leather. I found some amazing steals this month, such as the J.Crew Fluted Skirt in Double Crepe. Originally $98, I practically stole it for only $28 (code SHOPFORFALL)!
Next, I had a gift card burning a hole in my pocket from Banana Republic. The Aida Ballet Flat was the perfect addition to my closet for the perfect price. These are only $79 $61, and I love the easy color combination that will add a little something extra to a solid colored dress!
My final purchase included two adorable dresses from the LC Lauren Conrad line at Kohl'sI always seem to love pieces from this brand, and there was no exception when I ran to Kohl's for a last-minute wedding outfit on Saturday!

I left the store with two dresses: the first, the LC Lauren Conrad Textured Fit and Flare Dress. I was blown away at the price, a steal at $60 $36, and I loved the simple yet flattering cut. The fabric is substantial enough to make this dress a great dress for when the weather cools (and I love the little cutout in the back!).


The second is very feminine, with a cutout Peter Pan collar and a pleated skirt. The soft gray LC Lauren Conrad Pleated Dress was only $64 $32, and this ended up being my pick for the wedding! The swinging crepe skirt was perfect for spinning around on the dance floor, and I loved the fit. 

What did you splurge on this weekend?

XO
Amanda





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!