Pages

Monday, September 22

Pretty up your space

When work and life get busy, blogging takes the back burner. I can't believe how quickly the past month has passed; between weddings and birthdays, weekends at home, and work events, I can barely keep my head straight! It has been amazing getting to do so many fun things as of  late, but I can feel myself being very ready for a lull. 

Work has proved to be busier than ever. Everyone told me that September would be our busy month, and that I should brace myself for it. I wasn't in the work force just yet this time last year, and I didn't know what to expect. What it ended up being is deadlines, events, more deadlines, and trying to find the time to live my life and keep my apartment straight. It's always the little things that make any day a little bit better. Stopping at Trader Joe's for some English roses to brighten up my room is always a winning idea (and an inexpensive one!). 

That being said, I'm always looking for gorgeous home inspiration. I am loving this look because it mixes the clean white with fun vibrant patterns, like zebra print, with leafy greens and pretty shapes. See how you can get the look!

Pin

Chair $380 $166
Mirror $99
Bag $2,549 (A girl can dream, right?)
Organizer $17
Rug $58
Basket $40 $20
Desk $86


XO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!