As we get older, it's only a matter of time before our friends start to move around to difference places. I have had friends as close as a state away, and as far as Thailand! Thankfully social media has really helped us in the way of keeping in touch with those who live far, but to me, there is nothing like a hand-written note from a loved one to cheer you up and make the distance seem a little less lonely.
I want to do my best to keep in touch with my friends by snail mail in the hopes of brightening days (don't you love getting mail that ISN'T a bill?) and letting the people I care about know that I'm thinking about them.
Mara Mi Leopard Blank Note Cards $7 for 15
Rifle Paper Co. Friends Stationery by Garance Doré $22 for 12
Rifle Paper Co. Botanical Personalized Stationery $85 for 25

Sugar Paper Los Angeles Bee Note Set $28 for 6

Sugar Paper Los Angeles Dear Note Set $24 for 6
Kate Spade New York How the Devil Are You Card Set $20 for 10
Do you write snail mail to friends?
XO
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!