Is it ever too early to start holiday party shopping? We're approaching October quickly, and I know I always end up in a jam when it comes to finding great outfits for holiday parties once the time comes around (although I have a gorgeous brocade gold Lauren Ralph Lauren dress hanging in my closet that I got for a total steal last season, and plan to wear this winter!).
When I was browsing through Shoshanna's amazing sale section, I found some incredible dresses for the upcoming holiday season, and had to share! The brand is a little pricey to begin with so the sale prices are still a bit expensive, but they're worth the splurge.
Available in 0, 4, 10, 12
I really love this look, and this is a perfect example of a "winter white" style pulled off perfectly. The eyelash lace looks amazing against black tights, and booties will make this a full festive look.
Available in 0, 4, 6, 8, 10
If you're looking to sparkle a little more, this dress is for you. Its subtle shimmer is great for a holiday party, but it isn't over the top sequined out! I would love to pair this with some amazing red pumps.
Available in 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10
This is the most classic cut dress, and it's sure to flatter anyone! I would love wearing this with a sparkling statement necklace.
Available in 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10
Remember that over-the-top sequin dress I mentioned? Here it is. Perfect for New Year's Eve, and it's easy to pair with basic black accessories for a great night out.
XO
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!