The weather has been changing rapidly around DC, and the last thing I want to do at 7:30 am is walk to work in the breezy cool morning wearing a skirt. Today, I opted for everything knit, and I'm so glad I did. Sometimes it's just better to be comfy.
Watch: Relic, (Similar)
I am so excited that the weather has cooled off, and it seems like it's here to stay. I've pulled my trench coat that I bought last year out of hiding and I'm ready to live in it! I'm also really excited to get my hands on more sweaters and loafers; I think I'm going to spend a whole lot of time in them this season. Not only are loafers and similar menswear extremely on point style-wise this season, but they're very comfortable, easy trends to wear. I can dress anyone from my best friend, to my mom, to my grandma in similar outfits... How often can you say that!
XO
Amanda



No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!