Pages

Tuesday, September 2

Pinspiration: prints, sweaters and neutrals

So September is here and we are all saying, "ugh, summer is over," but we're also really thrilled to start the season fresh. Summer starts to feel really long once you hit the end of August, and you start to realize we totally have more time to enjoy the heat! I'm not going to rush summer away, because I know once we get snow in October like we did last year (it better not happen again), we're all going to be begging for beach days and warm evenings.

That being said, I am guilty of already having bought my first sweater of the season, and my eyes are already being drawn to the new fall lines that I can't wait to get my hands on!

I'm ready to shop some great looks for the upcoming season, and I'm loving this look I found on Pinterest. It incorporates everything I love about the season: neutrals, sweaters and animal print. Shop the look below!

Fall necessities.....

Image 1 of French Connection Par Leopard Print Leather Zip Top Pouch
SPEND | French Connection Par Leopard Print Leather Zip Top Pouch $106
SPLURGE | Oliveve Haircalf Queen Clutch $135


         
SAVE | Lauren Ralph Lauren Ribbed Cowlneck Sweater $109 $55
SPEND | Express Cowl Neck Hi-Lo Hem Sweater $60
SPLURGE | Vince Cowl Neck Wool & Cashmere Sweater $345



Madewell Legging Jeans In Cyclone Wash      
SAVE | Madewell Legging Jeans in Cyclone Wash $100 $80 $56 CODE YESYES
SPLURGE | J Brand 915 Super Skinny Legging Jeans in Pitch $150 $105


Finish off the look with a great neutral nail polish!

like linen - sheers by essie
Essie Like Linen $8

Would you wear this look for fall?

XO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!