Pages

Friday, August 22

Top me off

I am totally crazy for tanks. I have a ton of them in my closet. From the teenage years where we all lived with a white cami under everything (with lace at the bottom, am I right?) to now, I understand why they're a classic staple in any closet. I am partial to silk, as it feels amazing and looks chic paired with a blazer. However a great cotton tank is perfect to pair with jeans for a cool summer night. 

What is your favorite cami? See some pretty picks for less below!



ROW 1
Tibi Silk Strappy Ruffle Cami $250 $175
Anthropologie Layered Willow Cami $58 $30
H&M Satin Tank Top $30

ROW 2
J.Crew Carrie Cami $98 $70 $53 code shopnow
Madewell Silk Shadeview Dip-Dye Cami $82 $60
Madewell Silk Gather Tank $78 $50

ROW 3
J.Crew Pintuck Cami $65 $50 $38 code shopnow
Zara Poplin Strappy Top $70 $20
Zara Printed Camisole Top $70 $20


XO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!