Pages

Thursday, August 21

Booties everywhere

Style

Booties are absolutely blowing up my Pinterest feed, and I'm getting some serious shoe envy. I think these heeled ankle boots are the best shoe around; you can keep comfy with socks, and many of them come with the chunkiest of heels, which makes for a great shoe to walk around in. There are seriously unlimited options! 

I'm partial to the shorter ankle booties, but this year I am starting to come around to a mid-ankle height boot. Perfect to pair with skinny jeans and an easy button-down. Whether you get a pair in chic black or neutral tan, you're sure to have a shoe that you'll wear nonstop this fall!



1
Jessica Simpson Kirblin $129 $56

2
Cole Haan Miriam Short Boot $198 $90

3
Cole Haan Cassidy Bootie $268 $100

4
Frye Scarlett Chelsea $248 $112

5
Nanette Lepore Bottoms Up $398 $120

6
Kate Spade New York Luckie $298 $120

7
Gentle Souls Shop Rupert $270 $168

8
Kate Spade New York Mannie $350 $175

9
See by Chloé SB21116 $455 $205



MORE BOOTIE INSPIRATION
Instagram:GraterolKaren Twitter:GraterolKaren Pinterest:GraterolKaren Polyvore:KarenGraterol Ask:Whoiskaren

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. I'm going to have to try the boyfriend jeans with booties style.

I recently bought black skinnys at American Eagle (29.99), and I love how cheap they were! I'm so excited to wear them this autumn with oversized sweaters and long/short leather boots! Obsessed!

Sienna Miller in an Isabel Marant- chambray dress

Our favorite shoes on the street!



XO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!