Feet get treated pretty roughly. We wear uncomfortable shoes, give ourselves blisters, and we definitely don't always get around to treating our toes to the regular pedicures they deserve. Knowing this, I have been trying to invest in quality footwear as often as possible so that when I'm power walking to work, I'm not completely uncomfortable!
It's hard because great shoes often come at high prices, but that doesn't have to be the case. A few things that I have noticed in great shoes are good quality materials, a strong support, and small details.
One shoe I've been swooning over for as long as I can remember are the Joie Day Dreaming flats.
I love how it has a slight pointed toe to add a bit of classiness to this smoking shoe. The mix of soft suede and smooth leather makes this a great quality shoe. While this usually rings in at $185, you can find it online at Bluefly for $110! If you aren't loving the Berry color, it also comes in Coral Raffia ($105), Caviar and Porcelain ($105), and Dark Denim ($105).
J.Crew is another favorite brand of mine when it comes to great shoes. The Emma Ballet Flats are life-changing. The slight ruching may look like it will be uncomfortable, but it is anything but. The Italian leather is soft and smooth on your feet, so you'll never have to worry about ruining your feet with blisters! These start at $125, but you can get this pair for as low as $60 right now, with code SHOPNOW.
This Burnt Spice pair is a great neutral, but it comes in other colors and materials, including suede ($68), cap toe ($53) and fabric ($75)!
My most comfortable pair of heels are Cole Haan, and there's a reason why. These shoes have concealed NIKE AIR® technology, meaning these shoes are made to be as comfy as your sneakers (but now, you can do it in style). The Air Monica Ballet Flat is a simple shoe with genuine leather and suede, so you know you're treating your feet to the best. These are usually $168, but on 6pm they are only $110!
This Nightshade is a great neutral choice, but they also come in Camello ($85), Rose Gold ($85) and Paloma ($110) if you're looking for some color variety!
XO
Amanda










No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!