Pages

Tuesday, August 26

Lover.ly wedding

Planning your wedding (real or imaginary)? You're going to want to know about Lover.ly

It's basically the holy grail of all things wedding. Your Pinterest board may fall to the wayside after you get on this site and see every piece of your dream wedding fall into place. After answering a few simple questions about your tastes, Lover.ly gives you ideas that coordinate with your picks. Super helpful, considering there is so much to see! They have everything from wedding dresses to gorgeous jewelry for your big day.

When Lover.ly asked me how I would want my own wedding to be, I couldn't resist the challenge. 


As much as I love the idea of a rustic setting, I know that my personal style is much more city glam. Somewhere sophisticated yet comfortable, I want to have my friends and family to have a great time at a beautiful venue! 

As for a wedding dress, I love the White by Vera Wang Tulle Ballgown with Lace Appliques. I have always been a bit of a girly girl, and my wedding dress will certainly reflect that! I love the small flowers scattered throughout, and the bunches of tulle are what my classic vision of a wedding gown should look like. The dress is even on sale (my dream!) from $1698, down to $1050. What a steal! I love the idea of saving on the dress so you can splurge on the rest of your outfit.

Now, we all know that details really make the look, even while you're wearing a thousand dollar dress. I want to keep jewelry understated but sparkly, and this Kate Spade New York 'Grande Bouquet' Collar Necklace ($228) pulls that off perfectly. Keeping a classic look, this pair of Majorica Cultured Pearl Studs ($60) finishes off the look.

Now for shoes. I have always wanted to find an amazing not-your-average-white pair of heels for my wedding day, and I'm in love with these Kate Spade New York 'Lynda' Pumps ($328). For my color scheme, I want light pink and nude hues incorporated (check the bouquet!), so these will look great with the overall look. 

The veil is the final detail. I want to keep traditions alive at my wedding, and a veil is included in that. This White by Vera Wang Two-Tier Cathedral Length Veil with Raw Edge ($148) is simple and pretty.




XO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!