Glitter Guide featured A Luxe Home Makeover By JWS Interiors, and I'm obsessed with the look. It combines black and white with chic materials that lend texture and shine to the room. While I could easily accept the room as is with these gorgeous pieces, they are definitely out of my price range! Here is how to get the luxe look under budget.
Global Furniture Lily Nightstand $154 + Antique Brass Ring Pulls $48 for 3 = $202
Bungalow 5 Jacqui Black 3-Drawer Side Table $963
Bungalow 5 Jacqui Black 3-Drawer Side Table $963
Houzz Safavieh Austin Wingback Nailhead Headboard $233
Home Decorators Collection 5' x 8' Faux Sheepskin Area Rug $149
West Elm 5' x 8' Darby Wool Shag Rug $399
H&M Faux Fur Throw $80
West Elm Ombre Faux Fur Throw $119
Overstock Two Cabana Black Printed Cotton Cushion Covers $33
Etsy / Loubella 1 Two Black and White Striped Pillow Covers $84
Threhold 17.5" Clover Mirror $25
Shades of Light 34" Quatrefoil Mirror $269
XO
Amanda




Great post! Target.com has a gourd lamp like that for $25-45 depending on the side.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great deal! I'll have to check it out. :)
ReplyDelete