Pages

Monday, July 28

You give me fever

Last week, I got the plague. The sniffly, coughy plague. What a terrible time to have it, too! The day after I got back from vacation, it all began. (I think I might be allergic to leaving the beach.)

When I'm sick, there's nothing I want more than to curl up in my bed with a good rom-com blaring and the effects of NyQuil start to work their magic. However, there are some things that always help make me a little more cozy...


Microplush Blanket $23 for twin, $31 for king
If you don't own one of these yet, in sickness or in health, these things are amazing. They are incredibly soft, and amazing for colder weather to layer under your comforter! This one is from Target's Threshold collection and is super affordable.


Tauba Short $54 $17
Great pajamas will help transform your ordinary bedroom into a cozy oasis. I love this set from Sleepy Jones - they have a ton of other patterns on sale, too!

When your diet consists of hot tea, crackers, and more hot tea, it's nice to have something pretty to drink it out of! I love this adorable pick from Kate Spade New York.



Let's face it - you don't want to put real shoes on if you don't have to. This amazing pair of UGG slippers from Nordstrom will keep your feet toasty and cozy, even on a late-night chicken noodle soup run.


XO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!