Pages

Friday, July 25

Build a classic wardrobe

The older I get, the more I require wardrobe staples in my closet. I love having simple pieces that are easy to throw together - jeans, button-down and flats tend to be my fall wardrobe. I have my favorites, too. I love the soft boy shirts from J.Crew, and just-enough-stretch denim from Loft. Where do you get your classic wardrobe essentials?


Skinny Jeans
LOFT's jeans always tend to fit me. They have just the right amount of stretch, and their 'skinny' isn't skin-tight; they really have the perfect denim!


Blazer
This tan-gray color will easily match with most pieces in your wardrobe. Look effortlessly chic and dressy by throwing this on!

Pointy Flats
Ella Flats | Steven
Pointy shoes can easily take any outfit up a notch. You can go simple with leather, or go wild with a fun pattern.

Popover in arrow print
Button Downs
J.Crew has the best popovers and boy shirts in every color and pattern imaginable - this one is on sale! ;)

The downtown field jacket
Structured Jacket
I love this jacket because it can be worn casually or dressed up. It is nice enough to wear to work, and the fabric is more stiff, which keeps its shape well. I'm definitely going to wear this from fall through spring!



XO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!