Pages

Monday, July 28

Weekend recap: whimsical wedding

This weekend was a blast. After I finally kicked my cold to the curb, I went to my cousin's wedding! It was held at a gorgeous bed and breakfast in a small town in Virginia, and the scenery was amazing. It was great to spend time with family, and Eric came along. The theme included wildflowers everywhere, and a very casual vibe.

Photo: Gorgeous view for a wedding!
Enjoying the scenery.

Photo: He's so pretty. ☺️
Caught in the flowers!

Eric wore a gray Banana Republic suit with a great J.Crew tie I recently got during one of the amazing sales. I wore a simple one-sleeved navy dress that's been in my closet for years, and paired it with a new necklace from J.Crew!


SHOP THE LOOKS

 English silk tweed tie in thin stripe

Stone frame necklaceAubrey midheel sandals




XO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!