Pages

Tuesday, July 29

Shop the day away

This weekend, I had the chance to go shopping with my best friend Raquel (who writes eat. live. splurge., a food and lifestyle blog!), which we haven't done in forever. I was set to save, but I got caught up in the moment and bought a few fun new pieces! Thankfully they were total steals, so I don't feel too guilty. ;)

Ann Taylor Harper Peeptoe Heels $138 $125 $50 | 63% off!
With Ann Taylor having all sale styles at an extra sixty percent off, we knew we had to go see what we could find. I love these snakeskin heels; I'm not usually one for strappy shoes, but I love the height of these, and I definitely think they'll get a lot of wear!

Twist-back top in hibiscus floral
J.Crew Twist-Back Top in Hibiscus Floral $88 $60 $36 code treat | 59% off!
This tropical print keeps me in summer mode. It had a very flattering cut, and is easy to throw on with jeans and flats.

Ann Taylor Stretch Twill Pencil Skirt $69 $50 $2072% off!
I've been in desperate need of some new skirts, and there were a ton of pretty ones on sale. This is simple, and the twill is very comfortable to wear in the summer heat!

Linked pear stone necklace
I'm always looking for great new statement necklaces, and I love this one! The tiny pops of color throughout make this a really beautiful piece (and the price tag isn't bad, either).


XO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!