After a two-week long vacation, I can honestly say that it is more important to me, now more than ever, to take some time off every now and again. Since starting my first job last Halloween, I have been working myself to death making sure to never miss a day and make myself as available as possible. After eight solid months of work, I was spent. My summer vacation couldn't have come at a better time!
Though it was amazing to save up all of my time off for this big break, it has made me appreciate the need to take personal days to catch up on life. I look forward to, in the next eight months, dispersing my time off so it will be more beneficial to me!
That being said...
Vacation was amazing. I spent two weeks with Eric's family and family-friends in the Outer Banks in North Carolina. The weather was amazing, and I was so happy to be very close to the beach. We spent the entire time lounging, sunbathing and cooling down in the ocean (along with some amazing food and drinks!). I'll definitely be heading to the office with great memories and a bit of a tan. ;)
I even got a little outlet shopping in - and found some online steals while I was away:
xo
Amanda
.jpeg)
.jpeg)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!