Pages

Monday, July 21

Time to update

August is coming, and I can't believe how quickly it is arriving. Back in the day, I looked forward to the end of summer with such anticipation; buying school supplies, a new pair of sneakers, and maybe even a cool new backpack. Nowadays, the changing of seasons merely causes a flutter of excitement for the prospect of a new season of fashion. 

Fall is one of the best seasons for clothing and accessories, in my opinion. After the hot days of summer have passed, you get to start in on sweaters, pants, and lots of layers! I'm ready for a few new pieces for the season to come, and there's no better time than the present to start shopping for it. I'm especially loving neutrals, the following included:


Michael Kors 'Bailey' Chronograph Bracelet Watch $250 $167
Kate Spade New York Bon Voyage Annabella $148 $103
Tory Burch 'Plaque' Zip Continental Wallet $225 $150
Banana Republic Carter Flat $118 $110 $66 code BRPICK3
Frye 'Molly' Gore Leather Boot $418 $280
J.Crew Cotton Twill Swing Trench $248 $180 $108 code SALEFUN
C. Wonder Silk Band Collar Shirt $98 $49
Topshop Fairisle Snood $36 $20


XO
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!