| Photo Credit: Alyssa Rosenheck Photography |
Scrolling through Pinterest, I can't stop seeing gorgeous black, white and gold room inspiration. It looks so chic and pretty, but is extremely simple! I love how the walls are white in this image from Style Me Pretty, but the molding is black. It makes for very nice lines throughout the room. It's a great touch to have the blanket with sharp black and white on the bed. However, it isn't the simple white that makes this room so glam.
Let's not forget to mention that gorgeous light fixture. It looks like a light that you'd find in a huge foyer, but I love the juxtaposition of having it hung in the bedroom! For a place with high ceilings, this is a great alternative to a boring ceiling light. I love how the gold really pops in this room, whether it's the light fixture or the accent tables. Here's where you can find similar accessory pieces for a chic room of your own!
SAVE $80 $17
SPEND $255
SPLURGE $429
SAVE $135
SPEND $139
SPLURGE $400
SAVE $130
SPEND $208
SPLURGE $429
XO
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!