Pages

Wednesday, July 2

Red, white and blue


Not only does July mark the beginning of summer, but it also brings the Fourth of July along with it. I really look forward to the holiday every year – who doesn't love barbecues, fireworks and fun? I get to spend the holiday with my friends, and this year, it's the kick-off to my two-week summer vacation! I'm ready to do it up right, and that means being decked out in our nation's colors.

Of course, I still want to dress well while looking the part. Here are some fun July 4th outfit ideas!




Eight Sixty Spaghetti Cami $59 $40
J.Crew Factory Pleated Stripe Short $57 $23
Charles by Charles David Tapia $99 $40


Seersucker baseball cap

J.Crew Seersucker Baseball Cap $35 $25
Joie Rancher Silk Top $158 $100
Zara A-Line Mini Skirt $60 $40





Stripe knit shift dress
J.Crew Stripe Knit Shift Dress $98 $70
MIA Melonye $40 $25







Seersucker eyelet shift dress




J.Crew Factory Clare Cardigan $55 $25
J.Crew Seersucker Eyelet Shift Dress $138 $110
Loft Modern Flip Flops $20 $10



xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!