Pages

Wednesday, June 18

When in doubt, wear red

Red is one of those colors that people seem to think screams "look at me!" And it kind of does. Someone wearing a bright poppy red will definitely draw more attention that another person in black. I like the confidence that it gives off; if I'm wearing red, I know it's grabbing attention and I don't mind it. Bright colors are much more fun, and I'm partial to a pair of bright red shoes or a top that pops.

Deals and steals on my favorite red hot pieces:



J.Crew Pleated Short in Cotton Pique $60 $40 $28 code hisummer
Zara Open-Back Dress $80
Kate Spade New York Catherine Street Pippa $398 $179
Tory Burch Leighanne Sandals $150
H&M Bikini Top $18 $5
H&M Bikini Bottoms $10 $5
Tory Burch Walter Earrings $78 $55
Alice + Olivia Carly Pleated Chiffon Skirt $176 $88
Sperry Top-Sider Mabel $90 $73

xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!