Pages

Wednesday, June 18

Skirt around town

Credit: Soy-Ou Tumblr
The days are hot, and they're only getting hotter. Today is a muggy 94°, and I don't know how much longer I can stand it. Walking to work in the blazing heat is not ideal — nobody likes to work up a sweat before a long day in the office! While dresses are always nice, I'm finding myself wanting more skirts to wear. I have a bunch of great new tops to wear, but they're just sitting, waiting for the days when it's cool enough to wear pants again.

Knowing this, I want to find some amazing skirts that I can wear to the office so I can maximize my outfits without overheating! Here are some of my favorite finds.


       
Kain Landa Ribbed Skirt $155 $78 \ Chinti and Parker Striped Cotton Skirt $145 $51


Linen city miniSalon mini in stripe
J.Crew Linen City Mini $80 $60 $42 / J.Crew Salon Mini in Stripe $98 $70 $49
CODE HISUMMER



French Connection Cotton Flare Skirt $138 $99 \  Joie Kaylea Skirt $160 $126


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!