Yesterday, I had the pleasure of going to a summer celebration event with a professional organization I'm a member of! The weather was very warm, but we enjoyed a relaxing evening at Pinstripes in Georgetown, which is a restaurant with bowling and bocce! It was a great atmosphere, and I'd love to go back.
I wanted to wear something that is a little summery, but that I could still pull off for work. I've had the Coral Santa Cruz Sun Dress by Trina Turk for a while with nowhere to wear it (I bought it in January, only paid $29 at Nordstrom Rack!), but I decided that this was just the day to wear it. I paired it with a tan blazer for daytime to keep it appropriate, and low strappy sandals from J.Crew!
Merona Basketweave Blazer $35
Kate Spade New York Sailor's Knot Ring $48
xo
Amanda



No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!