Pages

Friday, June 6

When in DC...


As a new DC resident, it's a very important experience to go to a Nationals game. There, you'll find all of the DC staples: how is one to choose between Ben's Chili Bowl and Shake Shack!?

My coworkers and I took a much needed outing for beers, burgers and baseball. It was perfectly hot and the exact setting you'd imagine a baseball game in. I'm so excited to get to go to more, now that I live so close! 

 

This stadium is amazing. If you've never been, I highly recommend it! Not only is the food great, but it's easy to get to. As I am very new to to the city, I haven't quite gotten into the whole "Natitude" thing, but I am still played the part of a true fan as they faced the Phillies.

Alternate Color Cap | Washington Nationals | $25
Champion Mariner Stripe | Keds x kate spade new york | $75
Pleated Flare Dress | J.Crew | $128 $74 code SUMMERTIME
Double Scoopneck Top | Victoria's Secret for MLB | $33 $24


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!