Pages

Monday, June 9

J.Crew is calling my name



One of my favorite emails to receive in my inbox is the 40% off at J.Crew! Using code TODAYONLY, you can save off of select spring styles. I really think that J.Crew does an amazing job with fabrics and cuts, and many of my very favorite pieces are from there! Whether it's a classic tee or a solid pair of chinos, you know you'll be able to wear it for years. Here's what I picked:


Vintage cotton stripe-sleeve scoopneck tee
Simple and easy, I can't wait to wear this tee with a great pair of white jeans!

Andie chino
Andie Chino | $90 $70 $42
I've been longing for these for a while. I have many pairs of J.Crew's chino shorts, and I love how sturdy the fabric is. These pants have a slim fit through the leg, and they're anything but frumpy!
Structured V-neck shell
Structured V-Neck Shell | $68 $50 $30
This structured top will be a definite staple in my closet. It also comes in gray, black and white, so if you're looking for a perfect neutral, you've found it.
Tabbie colorblock sandals
I live in sandals all summer long, so having a quality pair is important. These are a steal at less than half the original price!

Stripe knit shift dress
Stripe Knit Shift Dress | $98 $70 $42
What's not to love about navy, white and stripes? This is something super easy to throw on any time.

xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!