Pages

Wednesday, June 4

Sales on sales on sales



Sales on sales on sales today! I opened my inbox this morning to emails about saving and getting great finds... So obviously I had to check them out. I love updating my summer wardrobe, and these sales are the perfect opportunity. I never miss a chance to score a good find... Here are my favorites!

J.Crew Factory

Extra 30% off everything & free shipping. Code: WEDNESDAY.

Factory printed cami dress Factory linen-cotton mini Factory aqua centerpiece necklace
Linen-Cotton Mini Skirt | $65 $60 $42


Banana Republic

35% off your purchase. Code: BRPICK1.
40% off dresses. Code: BRPICK3.

 
Sloan-Fit Dot-Print Sheath | $140 $126 $76
Carter Flat | $110 $90 $59
Piped Tweed Fit-and-Flare Dress | $140 $120 $72


H&M

30% off $100+. Code: 2024.
25% off $75+. Code: 2013.
20% off $50+. Code: 2002.

    
Flared Dress | $70 $56
Leather Shopper | $129 $91
Strappy Leather Sandals | $70 $56


Nordstrom

Designer Clearance: up to 40% off.

Elizabeth and James 'Talbert' 52mm Polarized Sunglasses        Mcginn 'Kristen' Print Cutout Back Top     Alice + Olivia 'Dina' Suede Pump
Alice + Olivia Dina Suede Pump | $295 $148


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!