Pages

Friday, June 20

Hello, weekend


Kate Spade New York Gayla Sunglasses $145
Kate Spade New York Southport Avenue Cameron $448 $229
J.Crew Stretch Toothpick Jean in Ecru $115 $81*
J.Crew Emma Leather Ballet Flats $125 $80 $56*
* Code HISUMMER

Stretch toothpick jean in ecru Emma leather ballet flats


Finally, a day suitable for wearing pants! Today, I'm heading out of the city and going home for the weekend. I am excited that it is casual Friday, and I can finally wear the new tee I got from J.Crew. They ended up matching perfectly with these ecru jeans, and it made for a great relaxed outfit for the day. Since I've been doing so much walking, I've been absolutely living in my ballet flats  they're comfortable, and the soft leather feels great on my feet!


I'm excited to be toting around my new Kate Spade New York Southport Avenue Cameron, which I got an amazing deal on during the Surprise Sale (only $149!). It is still at a great price right now in the light gray, which is a great alternative to the tan that will go with everything. I needed a nice summer bag, and I think I've found the perfect one.

Saturday, I'll be waking up early to help my mom with a community yard sale, and the weather won't be great. I'm planning to wear a great new pair of jeans with a tunic from Loft! I'm so eager to enjoy the weekend and just relax.


    

Loft Striped Linen Cotton Tunic $50 $45 $27
Loft Super Skinny Jeans $70 $40 $24
Loft Modern Flip Flops $20 $12
* Extra 40% off, no code needed

xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!