![]() |
| Image from Buzzfeed |
I am not extremely well-traveled; I have only been out of the country once, and I was ten years old. It was a magical vacation to a tropical island, but sadly my ten-year old self was mostly upset that there was no food I liked (I was quite a picky eater).
That being said, I love daydreaming about the amazing places I want to visit some day, once my bank account is a little more stable and I have some vacation time saved up for it. My number one destination? Italy!
While the draw can be attributed to the food alone, I would truly love to go see the beautiful sights in Italy. This Buzzfeed article popped up on my newsfeed today, explaining the 39 reasons that studying abroad in Italy ruins you for life. Well, I'm sold. I want to go enjoy the (many) pasta dishes, go on boat rides, watch the sun set, have espresso for breakfast and gelato for dessert. Seeing the charm of the beautiful country would be a definite treat for me; I can't wait until I can go someday! Until then, I'll just daydream...
![]() |
Images:
|


No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!