Pages

Monday, June 16

Get it together


In the marketing world, organization is key; I have never more compelled to make lists, keep calendars and take notes. Thankfully throughout college I felt similarly, so it wasn't too tough of a transition. It's hard keeping track of school, work, internships, social schedules AND anything else that comes your way! I love staying organized and finding new ways to do so. Whether it's with calendars or notebooks, bright pens or agenda books, if there's a will, there's a way.

I think it's easy to get a million things thrown at you and get lost in the madness. The last thing you want to happen is to get too many things on your messy plate, and forget about something important. (I'm learning that the hard way.) However I am vowing to get the important pieces that will help me to be more organized and stay on top of things!



1
Bow Push Pins | Kate Spade New York | $24
Having a bulletin board to pin up schedules, pictures and other pretty things is great; having pretty bow pins to stick them up with is even better.

2
Monthly Scheduler Desk Pad | Cooper-Hewitt | $14
This isn't your dad's desk calendar. I love this fun graphic print, and this one puts an emphasis on the weekend. Who doesn't love that?

3
Weekly Meal Planner | Anthropologie | $18
If I don't write down what's in my fridge, I'll forget to eat it! This is especially the case with fresh foods. Plan your meals with this easy notepad.

4
All Occasions Card Set | Kate Spade New York | $30
Staying organized means never having to run out last-minute to grab that birthday/thank-you/get-well-soon card. Now, you can have them all in one place.

5
Macarons A2 Stationery | Paper Source | $13
It's nice to have pretty notecards for thank-you's, or for a simple card to remind someone that you're thinking about them!
6
I think it's so important to have a good planner to carry around; keep all of your events in one place in style!
7
Paper Clip Letter Holder | Anthropologie | $12
Whether it's pictures or to-do lists, this giant paper clip can hold it all.

8
2014 Art Grid Calendar | Paper Source | $25 $6
A classic wall calendar is perfect for at-a-glance date checks.



xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!