Kiernan Shipka is one of my very favorite young actresses on the scene right now. And how can she not be? She steals the show everywhere she goes! In the very best way, Kiernan is blowing up and becoming majorly successful and well-liked (and extremely well-dressed).
I adore her in Mad Men. From her childhood days of disobedience to her teenage years of disagreeing with Betty and fighting her at every turn, she does it with style and grace, and that's something I can love. In an interview with Vanity Fair, she said, “It’s such a blessing to be able to play a character for as long as any of us on the show have... And to play someone from the age of six, while also being six, and then growing into a teenager, is the wildest thing. To grow up with Sally, and be able to evolve as a character like that, is something you don’t get to do very often.” How lucky for the show to have someone grow so well into the character – I can't wait to see the final season!
Though she definitely isn't stopping at the hit AMC show – she also recently acted in Flowers in the Attic on Lifetime, one of my very favorite (albeit creepy) books.
If you don't follow her on Instagram yet, I highly suggest it. I just love getting to see when young stars are able to live normal lives in their time off-screen.
On top of it all, she kills it on runways and has some truly amazing fashion sense; I can't wait to see what she gets into next!
xo
Amanda


No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!