Pages

Thursday, May 29

She's a lady

Neutrals are always my favorite. I love having that bag that just goes with any outfit, or the dress that is so simple to dress up because it's beautiful simplicity. These pieces I picked out with feeling lovely in mind - pearls, soft rose gold, and soft neutrals are always a good look!


Cotton Dress H&M, $60 | I am a little on the short side, so I usually stay away from dresses at this length. However I am loving the neckline, and could see this dressed up with some pretty white wedges.

V-Neck Dress Zara, $80 | The only word to describe my feelings is obsession. I love the cut of this dress, and the color makes this wearable for any occasion.

Pearl Stud Earrings J.Crew, $50 | Nothing says classic like simple pearl studs!

Martina Suede Wedges J.Crew, $228 $91 | A simple, flattering cut and a low heel make for the perfect shoe - and I love the color!

Jacqueline Three-Hand Leather Watch Fossil, $115 $80 | I love this watch, with the rich leather strap and big, classic numbers. The grey and gold go well together!

Hilary Clutch Banana Republic, $150 $55 | Add a bow to just about anything to add some class, but this bag really takes the cake.



xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!