What a long weekend (in the best way possible!).
I started the whole thing off by watching my best friend and boyfriend graduate from the University of Maryland. That means that it has now been a full year since I graduated myself, and I can't believe how much has happened for me in the past year! On top of getting my first job and moving to my first post-college apartment, I've changed in a million little ways that I could never actually say. That being said, I'm so happy and excited to see what my very favorite people get to do next.
After celebrating with friends, Eric and I took a trip to Rehoboth Beach, DE to stay at his aunt and uncle's house for a couple of days! Their house is gorgeous, and you immediately feel like you're on vacation. A short drive away, the beach awaited us. We spent all of Saturday sitting in the sun, applying and reapplying sunscreen, and getting our tans on.
left: Sunglasses: Knockaround ($30)
right: Bathing Suit: J.Crew, similar here ($32) and here ($44), Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York ($128)
On Sunday and Monday, we celebrated a friend's birthday and having a nice, long weekend with some drinks and games (we're partial to cornhole tournaments!). I already can't wait for next weekend!
How did you spend the long weekend?
xo
Amanda






No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!