Pages

Monday, June 2

Pinspiration: black on black

Photo via Stockholm Street Style

Is this look not the most chic? I love the simplicity of wearing all black, but sometimes the look can get frumpy. However I think this dress/shoe combination does it perfectly for the season.

A simple, light sleeveless dress is an easy throw-on outfit for anything - add a blazer and it's workwear. Add some sandals, and you can wear it to the beach! I really love the neckline, and it isn't easy to find dresses that are identical. I also really like the fabric in the dress above - light chiffon is perfect in black. Flats make this a great look for a day of walking! Get the look below.

SAVE

Jersey Dress | H&M | $13
Norvin Flats | Nine West | $59 $30
Black Handbag | H&M | $40
   

SPEND

Suspended Neck Jersey Dress | Old Navy | $27 $25
Banjo Flats | Vaneli | $110 $55

Image 1 of LEATHER BUCKET BAG WITH ZIP from Zara


SPLURGE

Astoria Ballet Flat | Cole Haan | $198 $90

:       kate spade new york 'west valley - maryanne' leather shopper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!