Pages

Wednesday, May 21

Let's go away

One of my favorite things to do is go on vacation. I know, obviously. But I don't get to go away as much as I'd like. This year, I am so lucky to get to go on a two-week getaway. It isn't anywhere tropical, but it will have sand and a beach and yummy tropical drinks... I'll take it!

I am so excited to spend time with friends and just relax for a while. Work is stressful, moving is stressful, and figuring out life is definitely stressful. Giving yourself some time to put your phone away and enjoy the sun is absolutely necessary from time to time.

Knowing this, I want to make sure I pack every essential I could possibly need. Days on the beach get long and very hot, and it's important to have the best-packed bag so that you have the smoothest trip possible.




SEERSUCKER BASEBALL CAP | J.Crew | $34 $23 code PACKME
Perfect for a day walking the boardwalk, or going on a little adventure!

HAND-LOOMED SILK THROW | West Elm | $99 $30
It's always good to have a light blanket you can throw down for an impromptu picnic or beach trip.

CARRY-ON DUFFEL BAG | Longchamp | $345 $311 10% off when you sign up for EMAILS
Small bags are great, but you need a solid bag to bring the bathing suits and cover-ups you'll be living in while you're on vacation!

FACTORY CLASSIC STRAW HAT | J.Crew Factory | $30 $15
Straw hats are great for protecting your face and shoulders from getting too much sun.

MARKET TOTE | J.Crew | $50 $38 code PACKME
I love straw everything, and this bag is a perfect size to keep a book, suncreen and shades.

Your lips could use some extra protection, too! And this lemony scent is perfect for warmer weather.

HASKELL SUNGLASSES | Warby Parker | $95
These thin, feminine tortoise frames are great for any occasion.


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!