I have the moving bug yet again. During the heavy rain storm that hit Maryland on Wednesday, it took me two-and-a-half hours to get home. Then, Thursday morning, it took me two-and-a-half hours to get to work. Cue the headache.
I drive from Ellicott City, Maryland to Washington, DC for work every day, and I'm still living at home. With a possible find of a new apartment in my price range, I'm excited for the thought of having a place of my own, and love to consider how to best decorate it!
I think I've decided to stick to white bedding - it's bright, it's clean and it goes with everything (which goes well with my indecisiveness and love of changing color schemes)! I can't wait to match it with my Society Social chair. In navy and white, it's a great piece to have at my desk. I didn't want anything too huge when it came to an office-esque area, and this inexpensive and tiny desk is perfect. It has just enough room for a desk lamp (loving the shiny gold clip lamp that takes up minimal space!) and my laptop, with maybe a cup for pens or a notebook.
I love having white and gold together because you can really pull in any other accent to spice things up. These curtains from Target have a touch of gold, but you could throw in a lighter blue or more navy if you wanted!
How do you like the room look?
Colette 8-Piece Bedding Comforter Set in White | Target | $65
Gold Modern Clip Lamp | The Land of Nod | $60
Bow Back Piper | Society Social | $295
LAIVA Desk | IKEA | $18
C'Est La Vie Print | SS Print Shop | $35
Threshold Global Storage Cube | Target | $14
Lily Candleholders | West Elm | $17-$20
Threshold Fretwork Border Window Panel | Target | $30
xo
Amanda


No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!