Pages

Wednesday, April 30

Kate Moss x Topshop


So. Fab. Kate Moss is gorgeous and extremely talented, and it shows. Her collection is fun and wild, and she took some risks with some pieces. I'm a classic girl -when it comes to clothing, I'm less Fringed Suede Jacket and more Pansy Waffle Dress. But I really do admire her line. There are pieces that incorporate crochet lace, but also have a clean cut that make it very wearable! Here are some of my favorites from her new collection.

Kate Moss for Topshop Scalloped Camisole (Online Only)
This is one of those I-could-live-in-that tanks. I always love a little scalloped detail, and the layering adds a fun detail.

Kate Moss for Topshop Satin Romper
This is a little risque while also being extremely classy. A little mesh in the right places makes for a great piece for a night out.

Kate Moss for Topshop Zip Front Cotton Dobby Sundress
Feminine, pretty, with a zipper up the front. So maybe these ideas clash, but the outcome is perfect! I would love to wear this for any springtime event.

Kate Moss for Topshop One-Shoulder Chiffon Dress
I love to see a little bit of daring color among the neutrals, and the one-shoulder sash adds a little sass.

Kate Moss for Topshop Beaded Fringe Tiered Dress
Beautiful! The beading is to die for, and though this is definitely pricey, you couldn't help but turn heads in this dress.


HONORABLE MENTION
Kate Moss for Topshop Splice Skirt Maxi Dress (Online Only)
Never ever, ever, ever could I afford this, but can someone design a non-designer version so I can snag it? ;)


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!