Pierce Sofa, Devote Cream | High Fashion Home | $1,499
Furniture is so beautiful, and so expensive. I completely adore this sofa from High Fashion Home above, which has a platinum stud trim and gorgeous dark wood posts. The cream color is to die for, and I would love to have this sitting in my living room!
They have a whole look on the site for Pretty Tailored, but the price tag hits almost $7,000, without the couch! I do think it's great to splurge on quality items, and this sofa is definitely a keeper. I was really eager to find similar pieces that would go with this sofa for much less because I think it is very versatile and could pull the room together, but I don't quite have the cash to get the entire look.
See some pieces that will make a gorgeous look for thousands less (all of the left pieces added together below is only $795!)
right Annie Chair, Vapor Pearl | High Fashion Home | $679
left Liatorp Coffee Table | IKEA | $279
right Clifford Cocktail Table | High Fashion Home | $1,679
left Liatorp Side Table | IKEA | $129
right Clifford Lamp Table | High Fashion Home | $1,259
left 5' x 7' Maples Fretwork Rug | Target | $80
right Arabesque Rug, Gray | High Fashion Home | $1,998
left Hex Side Table | West Elm | $179
right Tripod Table Small | High Fashion Home | $499
xo
Amanda






No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment!