Pages

Friday, May 16

Tory Burch Seasonal Sale

I love Tory Burch. The fun patterns and colors that just happen to also be total classics. The cuts are always on point, and it's all extremely high-quality, too! While it is usually out of my price range, I do like to take advantage of the amazing sales that they offer. Right now, the Seasonal Sale is going on at Tory Burch, which means up to 40% off gorgeous goodies. Here are some of my favorites on sale now!

Porter Dress $375 $263
This patterned dress is fun yet elegant. The darker side panels will make for a super flattering look.
Current Image
Boria Belted Tunic $250 $150
Absolutely perfect to throw on over a bikini while you're hanging out in the sand.

Brooke Dress $275 $165
I love the neckline on this dress. Perfect to pair with a gold pendant! The subtle stripe pattern is a classic, too.
Current Image
Alexa Cropped Skinny $225 $158
If you're looking for stand-out printed pants, you found them!

Alexandria Top  $195 $117
I'm a huge fan of mixing stripes with other patterns, and I love the layering effect that this top has.

Tanya Top $225 $135
Simple and sweet. Dress this up for work with a blazer, or dress it down with your favorite jeans.

Current Image
Madura One-Piece $250 $150
The belted look with the stripes across the tummy is extremely flattering, and the pattern is eye-catching! I would love to lounge around in this all summer long.
Current Image
Robinson Colorblock Bucket Bag $450 $315
This color combination is perfect for a summer bag. I love neutrals, and this mix of tan and cream makes for a gorgeous carryall.
Current Image
Lace Cuff $175 $123
This dainty cuff will add a hint of style and grace to any outfit!

Current Image
Reva Ballet Flat $225 $180
The classics. You can't go wrong with this shoe, especially in this perfect navy.


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!