Pages

Wednesday, March 12

Spring in the city

These days, I have quite a few fun things to look forward to. Most of those things include the changing of the season.

That being said, I am constantly running around and shoving things in my purse that just don't belong, or I will end up somewhere wishing I had that thing, that I left in that place, making it impossible to find!

I know that spring cleaning doesn't just mean cleaning up your house - making sure you take care of your bag and fill it with the essentials (think umbrella, sunscreen, perfume...) will help you make an easy transition into spring, and filter out the clutter! See my favorites for the season.

giftcard, starbucks, price varies
cecile watch, fossil, $185 $130
'finishing touch' bow keychain, kate spade new york, $48
rollerball perfume, tory burch, $25
mo672 sunglasses, moschino, $312 $110


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!