Pages

Tuesday, March 11

Pinspiration: effortlessly cool


I saw this look on Pinterest and immediately loved it. It is simple and chic, and you have most of the look already in your closet! The red blazer is the definite statement piece here - I love how it dresses up the slightly distressed jeans and makes a look that's great for a casual Friday work day. J.Crew has the best linen tees, and they always have really cute graphics; this one is no exception.

I am always searching high and low for good jeans, and my favorites tend to come from Loft. They fit really well, and the denim is high quality and wears very well. The sunglasses are Ray Ban Clubmasters, and I love how these look like you stole them from your boyfriend. They are definitely a more masculine shape, which makes them really fun to wear with something girly. Finally, the tribal clutch. I think this clutch ties the outfit together so well, with the red, teal, white and black all showing up in this pattern. How do you like the look?

bowie woven city jacket, bcbgmaxazria, $198 $103
amour tee, j.crew, $40 $25 $19 with code HAPPYSHOPPING
distressed super skinny jeans, loft, $80 $45 $27 NO CODE NEEDED
clubmaster sunglasses, ray ban, $145 $90
leather tribal clutch, deepa gurnani, $315 $126


xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!